Construction workers, craftsmen, merchants, drivers, consultants, freelancers... Blank is an application backed 100% by Crédit Agricole and supports all self-employed professions by meeting their specific needs. How ? By combining a professional bank account with administrative and financial management tools. Our mission is clear: to ease professionals day-to-day work through a responsive and easy to use application. 💪🏽 Blank gives them every chance of success !
Our added value
⚡ Ultra-fast account opening (approx. 5 minutes)
🧾 A complete and intuitive quotation and invoice editing tool
📈 Automated URSSAF declaration (Blank is the first banking player to offer this feature) and many other new tools.
😎 Our support team is available 7 days a week by e-mail and telephone, and our business experts are trained in any administrative, legal and accounting topic.
🔗 100% insurance coverage tailored to the hazards of self-employed workers' lives (hardware, injuries and incidents, professional liability, pension, etc.).
➡ To make it short, Blank's value proposition is to give professionals all the confidence they need to focus and develop their business, and succeed.
📚 Already in the top 3 of online pro accounts, Blank was born in 2019 within the startup studio La Fabrique financed by the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's 10th largest banking group. We now have nearly 70 talents, and a first TV campaign that reached 15 million people in France in 2021.
Our ambition is to continue to accelerate our strong growth by launching our offer in Italy, and soon Europe !
Ensure that the maximum number of prospects become clients, especially in a regulated industry which requires adherence to certain standards (fraud prevention, necessary verification of leads and compliance with various stages of the Know Your Customer (KYC) process).
We are seeking a motivated and customer-centric individual to join our team as the
Onboarding manager Italy.
What you will do
Oversee the customer onboarding process, ensuring a high conversion rate of
prospects to clients
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly and efficiently as a primary contact point.
- Monitor the funnel performance and report to the Central team.
- Adapt and optimize processes based on a detailed data analysis.
- Work closely with the Compliance team along with the Product team to continuously improve our product and processes (bug fixing, feature developments, etc.).
- Process Adaptation : Acquaint yourself with the tools and workflows used in France and assist in their adaptation for the Italian market, including sales funnel, terminology, and translations.
- Operational Excellence : Remain vigilant to early warning signals and engage in a proactive approach to the continuous improvement of processes, always with a a data-centric mindset.
- Central Point of Contact (SPOC) : Serve a strategic role in aligning the needs of Compliance, Marketing, and Product teams while sustaining the acquisition funnel performance.
- Strategic Perspective : Effortlessly toggle between daily operations and a broader view, challenging existing requests and offering innovative suggestions for enhancements.
Team Development for Scaling : Prepare to scale the onboarding process by
building and leading a dedicated team, ensuring readiness to meet increasing
demand and maintain operational excellence as the company grows.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 3 years of experience including a successful first experience in customer
relations, operations or sales
- You are familiar with support tools (Zendesk, Jira, Hubspot). Otherwise, you are eager to discover their every secret.
- You are fluent in Italian and proficient in English. (French is a plus)
You are sales oriented, you enjoy convincing people around you and achieving company’s business goals.
- You love analyzing data to optimize processes making it more and more efficient.
- You are naturally endowed with a keen sense of customer relations, and your empathy is recognized by everyone.
- You are an spelling champion.
- You are curious about technical banking topics.
- You know how to step back and keep your calm in the most complex situations.
- You are proactive and enjoy taking initiatives.
The hiring process
Phone Interview with Toufik, Talent Acquisition Manager - 30 minutes
Visio interview and case study with the Italian, onboarding and support teams - 60 minutes
- Visio interview with Fabio, General Manager and Sanae, Head of New Markets - 60 minutes