Construction workers, craftsmen, merchants, drivers, consultants, freelancers… Blank is an application backed 100% by Crédit Agricole and supports all self-employed professions by meeting their specific needs. How? By combining a professional bank account with administrative and financial management tools. Our mission is clear: to ease professionals day-to-day work through a responsive and easy to use application. 💪🏽 Blank gives them every chance of success!
Our added value :
⚡️ Ultra-fast account opening (approx. 5 minutes)
🧾 A complete and intuitive quotation and invoice editing tool
📈 Automated URSSAF declaration (Blank is the first banking player to offer this feature) and many other new tools.
😎 Our support team is available 7 days a week by e-mail and telephone, and our business experts are trained in any administrative, legal and accounting topic.
🔗 100% insurance coverage tailored to the hazards of self-employed workers' lives (hardware, injuries and incidents, professional liability, pension, etc.).
➡️ To make it short, Blank's value proposition is to give professionals all the confidence they need to focus and develop their business, and succeed.
📚 Already in the top 3 of online pro accounts, Blank was born in 2019 within the startup studio La Fabrique financed by the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's 10th largest banking group. We now have nearly 50 talents, and a first TV campaign that reached 15 million people in France in 2021. Our ambition is to continue to accelerate our strong growth.
Our product team is composed of 5 squads that are mainly oriented by strategic objective:
- An Efficiency squad whose objective is to reduce the cost per client by automating processes throughout the customer lifecycle.
- A Growth squad whose objective is to optimize the conversion of prospects who join us to a paid account by defining the monetization model.
- A Boost squad whose objective is to boost the usage of clients' professional accounts by providing them with an optimal experience in order to strengthen their loyalty.
- An Expand squad whose objective is to improve the product/market fit of management services for premium clients in order to promote repeat.
- An Italian market squad (object of the announcement) whose objective is to ensure the market fit of our product in Italy, the first international market to be launched.
The Italian squad works closely with Blank New Markets Director as well as the Italian local team, to ensure that all product activities align with the market priorities.
You will be reporting to Blank France Head of Product and working closely, on a daily basis with Flora our Associate Product Manager and Blank New Markets Director who is leading our market entry in Italy.
- Unearth insights in the Italian professional landscape, crafting strategies that resonate. Collaborate with the Italian team to ensure our product fits like a glove in the local market.
- Define the short term roadmap for italian professionals, shape initiatives from opportunities to solution and deliver the feature into the clients hands
- Conduct the orchestra of teams, harmonizing efforts to create a compelling product.
- Work with compliance experts to ensure our products adhere to Italian regulations.
- Lead go-to-market strategies that create excitement and drive adoption.
- Use data to fine-tune products, optimizing performance and user experience.
- Keep teams and leadership aligned with clear communication and updates.
What you'll bring :
- You have experience in product management, ideally in a start-up or scale-up
- You are fluent in Italian, English and ideally French
- You have experience in launching a new service or product in a new market, ideally Italy and a proven record of developing and succeeding in product adoption
- You master all elements of the discovery and delivery process
- You can refocus discussions with your team and external teams to focus on the value you bring to your customers and the business
- You have a good understanding of tech and like to "dig" to understand how it works
- You are autonomous, rigorous, and pragmatic with a good sense of analytics
The hiring process :
A presentation of the job offer will be provided to you before sending the job offer letter!