Construction workers, craftsmen, merchants, drivers, consultants, freelancers… Blank is an application backed 100% by Crédit Agricole and supports all self-employed professions by meeting their specific needs.
How? By combining a professional bank account with administrative and financial management tools.
Our mission is clear: to ease professionals day-to-day work through a responsive and easy to use application. 💪🏽 Blank gives them every chance of success!
Our added value :
⚡️ Ultra-fast account opening (approx. 5 minutes)
🧾 A complete and intuitive quotation and invoice editing tool
📈 Automated URSSAF declaration (Blank is the first banking player to offer this feature) and many other new tools.
😎 Our support team is available 7 days a week by e-mail and telephone, and our business experts are trained in any administrative, legal and accounting topic.
🔗 100% insurance coverage tailored to the hazards of self-employed workers' lives (hardware, injuries and incidents, professional liability, pension, etc.).
➡️ To make it short, Blank's value proposition is to give professionals all the confidence they need to focus and develop their business, and succeed.
📚 Already in the top 3 of online pro accounts, Blank was born in 2019 within the startup studio La Fabrique financed by the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's 10th largest banking group. We now have nearly 50 talents, and a first TV campaign that reached 15 million people in France in 2021. Our ambition is to continue to accelerate our strong growth.
Our role is to support Blank's development by covering banking compliance topics, fraud management, KYC and internal control issues. We are in direct contact with Blank's operational functions, such as customer service, product, marketing and partnership managers.
Our team is made up of 6 people divided into two teams: an operational team and a legal team.
To help you integrate successfully into the team, we offer you :
- A great deal of autonomy to proactively make proposals, implement them quickly and observe the results
- A way to make significant progress on compliance issues (KYC, risk analysis, monitoring...) and develop a real expertise in fraud management & banking compliance procedures
- A progression in an agile environment, with the opportunity to create and consolidate your own position and modulate it according to your preferences and skills
- Active participation in the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism (LCB/FT)
- Improving our risk classification and adapt our risk mapping to the italian market;
- Reflexion on ways to improve the various compliance processes, in order to automate as many tasks as possible
- Drafting of presentations and regulatory memos relating to AML/FT obligations (e.g. ACPR guidelines, TracFin report, FATF, etc.)
We are about to launch Blank in Italy and need you to support us in making it a success!
- Conduct regular compliance risk assessments and propose appropriate corrective measures
- Provide guidance and training to employees on compliance requirements and best practices, whether internally or with our external providers
- Conduct regular assessments of the effectiveness of existing compliance procedures and controls
- Identify potential gaps and propose improvements to strengthen compliance and reduce risks
- Propose and implement an action plan to reduce and control fraud rates, and monitor the implementation of corrective measures
- Participate in the adaption of a transaction monitoring system to the italian market on an agent-wide scale
What we offer
We defend the same values for our clients as we do for our team mates: expertise, pragmatism, proximity, optimism and, of course, freedom and ambition!
Health cover: a nice cover with Alan Blue
Meal vouchers with Swile: €9.05 per day for lunch (60% paid by Blank, i.e. €5.43 for Blank and €3.62 for you). Yes, eating is important
Budget for your remote setup: €400 every two years to help you comfortably from home
Transport: we obviously contribute to transport costs, up to 55.29% paid by the company (public transport) OR a sustainable mobility package subsidy of €37.33 / month
- 8 to 10 days of Reduction of Working Time (RTT) per year for everyone
Holidays bonus: 1% of gross salary per year for summer vacations
Blank Training Account: once your trial period has been validated, you can accumulate 200 euros/month to take the training courses of your choice
Gymlib offer: financial participation in your sports activities and lots of team events!
No micro-management: we trust our clients to succeed just as we'll trust you to bring results to the table. Of course, you'll be supported by your manager, but you'll also have the freedom to do things your own way
What you'll bring
- You have a law degree or a degree from a business, management or finance school
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a regulated fintech or in a traditional bank on AML and/or fraud analysts positions, including internships
- You have an extensive knowledge of the AML/compliance regulations of the Italian context
- You have an interest in compliance, anti-money laundering and fraud
- You are methodical, autonomous and rigorous, with strong analytical and reporting skills
- You're able to follow several subjects while keeping a constant watch on potential regulatory issues
- You are passionate about innovation and/or fintech
- Proficiency in Hubspot, Notion, Excel and Comply Advantage would be a big plus
- The job could be initially based in Paris but as you will work on our Italian launch, you should be fluent in Italian and English (French is a plus) and open to relocate in Italy over the medium term.
Our hiring process