Construction workers, craftsmen, merchants, drivers, consultants, freelancers… Blank is an application backed 100% by Crédit Agricole and supports all self-employed professions by meeting their specific needs.
How? By combining a professional bank account with administrative and financial management tools.
Our mission is clear: to ease professionals day-to-day work through a responsive and easy to use application.
💪🏽 Blank gives them every chance of success!
Our added value :
⚡️ Ultra-fast account opening (approx. 5 minutes)
🧾 A complete and intuitive quotation and invoice editing tool
📈 Automated URSSAF declaration (Blank is the first banking player to offer this feature) and many other new tools.
😎 Our support team is available 7 days a week by e-mail and telephone, and our business experts are trained in any administrative, legal and accounting topic.
🔗 100% insurance coverage tailored to the hazards of self-employed workers' lives (hardware, injuries and incidents, professional liability, pension, etc.).
➡️ To make it short, Blank's value proposition is to give professionals all the confidence they need to focus and develop their business, and succeed.
📚 Already in the top 3 of online pro accounts, Blank was born in 2019 within the startup studio La Fabrique financed by the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's 10th largest banking group. We now have nearly 60 talents, and a first TV campaign that reached 15 million people in France in 2021.
Our ambition is to continue to accelerate our strong growth.
Our product team is composed of 5 squads that are mainly oriented by strategic objective:
- An Efficiency squad whose objective is to reduce the cost per client by automating processes throughout the customer lifecycle.
- A Growth squad whose objective is to optimize the conversion of prospects who join us to a paid account by defining the monetization model.
- A Boost squad whose objective is to boost the usage of clients' professional accounts by providing them with an optimal experience in order to strengthen their loyalty.
- An Engage squad whose objective is to increase the engagement on the invoicing tool for premium clients in order to promote repeat.
- An Expand squad (object of the announcement) whose objective is to develop new product line extension as a response to administrative & accounting user needs.
Based on Blank global strategy, the Expand squad will focus for the next 6-9 months (at least), on improving the product market-fit in Italy (the first international market to be launched), a region where the above user needs & expectations are huge and specifics.
You will be reporting to Blank Head of Product and working closely, on a daily basis with Blank New Markets Director (who is leading our market development in Italy) as well as Italian Business Analyst to understand competitors and market specificities.
Your missions :
- Shape initiatives from opportunities to solution and deliver the feature into the clients hands by keeping an ROI mindset
- Conduct the orchestra of teams, harmonizing efforts to create a compelling product.
- Lead go-to-market strategies that create excitement and drive adoption.
- Use data to fine-tune products, optimizing performance and user experience.
- Keep teams and leadership aligned with clear communication and updates.
What we offer:
It's a good thing to help independent workers succeed, but why should I apply as an employee at Blank?
Precisely because we defend the same values for our clients and for our employees: expertise, pragmatism, proximity, optimism, and of course freedom and ambition!
Health insurance: A good coverage is always appreciated, especially when it's a good health coverage with Alan Blue.
Restaurant vouchers with Swile: €9.05 of meal vouchers per day (60% covered by Blank, i.e. €5.43 for Blank and €3.62 for you). Yes, eating is important.
Work equipment budget for teleworking: €400 every two years to equip yourself and work comfortably from home.
Transportation: we obviously participate in transportation costs, up to 55.29% covered by the company (public transportation) OR a sustainable mobility package subsidy of €37.33/month.
- 8 to 10 days of paid time off per year for everyone.
Holiday bonus: 1% of gross income earned per year for summer vacation.
Blank Training Account: as soon as your trial period is validated, accumulate €200/month to take the training of your choice.
Gymlib offer: financial participation in your sports activities and many team events!
No micro-management: we trust our clients to succeed just as we will trust you to successfully complete a project. You will of course be supported by your manager, but you will also have the freedom to do things your way.
What you’ll bring :
- You have at least 3 years of experience in product management, ideally in a start-up or scale-up
- You are fluent in Italian and French
- You have experience in launching a new service or product in a new market and a proven record of developing and succeeding in product adoption
- You master all elements of the discovery and delivery process
- You are adept at Lean principles and seek impact in the product initiatives you propose
- You can refocus discussions with your team and external teams to focus on the value you bring to your customers and the business
- You have a good understanding of tech and like to "dig" to understand how it work
- You are autonomous, rigorous, and pragmatic with a good sense of analytics
Our Hiring Process:
A presentation of the job offer will be provided to you before sending the job offer letter!